We Speak English, Spanish, French, German, and Portugues

• How Can I Live in the U.S.?
• How Can I Work in the U.S.?
• How Do I Get a Green Card?

Immigration laws are difficult to understand. Who can enter the United States? Do I need a visa? How do I get a GreenCard? How can I legally work in the United States? What are my rights if my child was born in the United States but I have a foreign passport? For millions of people these are important questions.

Legal Advice that you can trust.
The Oberheiden Law Group, PLLC is well positioned to answer these questions and help you through the immigration process. At Firm, we routinely deal with the government and we can help you accomplish your dream: living and working in the United States of America.


We also serve clients from all across the world, and
We serve the following languages:
  • English
  • Spanish
  • French
  • German
Fill out my online form.
© 2015 Oberheiden Law Group, PLLC | All Rights Reserved.
Pursuant to TDRPC 7.04(b)(1); Click to view Responsible Attorney. This website may constitute Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.